We are accepting applications for January 2024 « Open » Art Competition
Special Prize – Best Of Show – the winner will receive Artist Portfolio Design Package created by SQUARE THE CIRCLE MARKETING Agency. Value of the package: 1000$.
1st Place – 400$, 2nd Place – 200$, 3rd Place – 100$
“Honorable Mentions” – 40$
“Merit Award” – free entry for the next shows
Certificates of Participation
All accepted artwork will be displayed on our website and will receive an extensive worldwide online promotion. Selected artwork will be featured on our social media pages and blog.
Deadline to apply: 07.01.2024 midnight
Show Theme – “Open”
Eligibility – All artists, over 18 years old may enter.
Results announced on our website & online exhibition: January 14th, 2024
Media – sculptures and 2D works in all types of media including photography.
Invited Jurors – Square The Circle Marketing Team, Etienne Chambettaz – Art Historian
Permanent Juror – Inna Wars, curator and fine artist
Judging Criteria – Originality, interpretation, quality, demonstration of ability and usage of medium
Administration cost – 35 $
Accepted payment methods are PayPal and Credit Cards.
Sales – If a sale happens as a result of the online exhibition, no commission will be charged.
Artist Portfolio Design Package
What it includes:
1. Booklet / Presentation of 20 Pages (in pdf format, printable directly): This captivating 20 – page booklet will showcase the artist’s unique style, talents, and achievements, providing an exquisite representation of their artistic journey.
2. Creation of Design: Visually stunning design will be created to align with the artist’s brand and vision. From layout and typography to color schemes and graphics, it will be a cohesive and visually impactful presentation.
3. Creation of Artist’s Statement (150 words): A compelling and concise 150-word narrative will be created to encapsulate the essence of the artist’s work. This captivating text will engage viewers, leaving a lasting impression and generating intrigue about the artist.
4. If the winner located in Switzerland – 1 Photoshooting of 10 Images: To complement the booklet, a professional photoshoot will be arranged to capture ten breathtaking images of the artist’s artwork. These high-quality photographs will effectively convey the depth, intricacy, and emotion behind each masterpiece.
For your application:
Image Requirements: Image should not exceed 2MB. Image should be in jpeg format.
– Image should NOT contain any frames, walls, watermarks or other objects in the picture. Only your artwork as it is.
In doubt, please look at our past shows to see the accepted format.
– Image file name should be in this format LastName-FirstName-TitleofArt.jpeg
– Image should be clear and in focus, this represents your work and it will be displayed / judged the same way it is received.
– Poor quality images won’t be accepted and considered for the show.
If you are making a payment via PayPal account with email/name other than the one you use to register (account of a friend etc.), please send this information to our email: info( at )helvetart.ch
If you experience issues with the payment due to the current PayPal restrictions on certain countries, please contact us for alternative payment methods: info( at )helvetart.ch .
By sending your application, you agree to the conditions stated above.
Only the winners, Honorable Mentions and Merit Awards will be contacted by email about the results.
Results Annouced directly on our Website and Social Media – 14.01.2024