We are now accepting applications for June 2023 Show with PHYSICAL EXHIBITION at Hilton Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland
At least 10 artworks will be chosen for 1 month exposition at Hilton Geneva.
We would like to offer a maximum flexibility, you can win one of the money prizes without having to participate in the physical exhibition.
The artworks for the physical exhibition will be selected under “Exhibition at Hilton Geneva” category and may or may not include the winners.
Deadline to apply: 11.06.2023 midnight
Show Theme – “Open”
Eligibility – All artists, over 18 years old may enter.
For the physical exhibition- artworks must not exceed these dimensions: L250x H200
Sculptures must not exceed these dimensions: 1,5 m high and 1 m large maximum, 50kg maximum
Every artwork must have a wire hanger on the back in order to participate in the exhibition.
Results announced on our website & online exhibition: June 16th, 2023
Artwork selected for physical exhibition must be shipped to Hilton Geneva before: July 9th. 2023
Exhibition and Opening Event at Hilton Geneva: July 13th, 2023
Artwork on Display till: August 14th, 2023
Artworks will be shipped back by: August 28th, 2023
Media – sculptures and 2D works in all types of media including photography.
Invited Jurors – François Morvan, General Manager at Hilton Geneva, Anaïs Pierron, GC&E Sales Manager,
Jeanne Bismuth-Bonnaud, Marketing Manager at Hilton Geneva
Permanent Juror – Inna Wars, curator and fine artist
Judging Criteria – Originality, interpretation, quality, demonstration of ability and usage of medium
Administration cost – 35 $
Accepted payment methods are PayPal and Credit Cards.
Awards – Cash prizes for the first 3 places:
1st Place – 600$, 2nd Place – 200$, 3rd Place – 100$
“Exhibition at Hilton Geneva” – 1 month physical exposition at Hilton Geneva
“Merit Award” – free entry for the next shows.
Certificates of Participation
All accepted artwork will be displayed on our website and will receive an extensive worldwide online promotion. Selected artwork will be featured on our social media pages and blog.
Sales – If a sale happens as a result of the physical exhibition a commission of 25% will be charged.
If you would like to participate in the competition, but NOT interested in physical exhibition, please state:
“No Expo” in the “Artwork Price” field in the application form.
Image Requirements: Image should not exceed 2MB. Image should be in jpeg format.
– Image should NOT contain any frames, walls, watermarks or other objects in the picture. Only your artwork as it is.
In doubt, please look at our past shows to see the accepted format.
– Image file name should be in this format LastName-FirstName-TitleofArt.jpeg
– Image should be clear and in focus, this represents your work and it will be displayed / judged the same way it is received.
– Poor quality images won’t be accepted and considered for the show.
If you are making a payment via PayPal account with email/name other than the one you use to register (account of a friend etc), please send this information to our email: info( at )helvetart.ch
If you experience issues with the payment due to the current PayPal restrictions on certain countries, please contact us for alternative payment methods: info( at )helvetart.ch
- The artist is responsible for shipping costs of the artwork to and from our exhibition location. Please make sure to include a package box that can be re-used for shipping back and prepaid return label. Artwork received without prepaid return label will not be shipped back. Drop-off and pick up in person is possible upon agreement.
- HelvetArt Gallery and Hilton hotel ensures care and custody of the works received, however we decline any responsibility for damage to the artworks, theft or loss by the courier and during the detention of the works. The artist is the only one responsible for taking insurance for artworks during the entire period of physical exhibition, including the delivery.
By sending your application, you agree to the conditions stated above.
Opening date for the show – 14.07.2023